Discount Packaging Depot Dramatically Upgrades Its On-Line Security
Discount Packaging Depot Blog
With a bit of science, history and sarcasm, this blog takes the complex parts of flexible packaging technology and boils them down in to terms we can all understand.
- Major Security Upgrade
- On Dog Ears, Crows Feet, Fish Eyes & Angel Hair
- Stretch Film Test Kit? What the Heck is That?
- Tape is Tape, Right? Nope.
- Round and round, up and down. Wrapping Pallets
- Carton Sealer FAQ
- Synergy 1/2 Is it a Handwrapper or Machine?
- The Synergy 1 pallet wrapper makes pallet wrapping a toggle away
- Shrink Film Problems don't have to Shrink Your Confidence
- What's Up With Montana and Packaging?
Posted by Barry Kronhaus on 11/26/2016
Dog ears aren't just for dogs nor are crow's feet for crows, fish eyes for fish or angel hair for pasta (gotcha!). They're also terms used in describing shrink wrapped packages that, frankly, look like crap.
Posted by Barry Kronhaus on 11/19/2016
So, you wrap your pallets in stretch film. Big deal. Why in the world would you need to test them too?