This band sealer comes standard with the controls that help you validate your production process. These controls include audio and visual alarms for heat, speed, and pressure, a reverse feed motor alarm, and an external J-type thermocouple jack. Designed for 24/7 operation, this sealer is suitable for all production environments.
The MPS 6300 provides fast, precise, strong seals on tyvek, foil and poly bags and on all hermetic materials typically used for packaging medical instruments or disposable devices such as IV bags, suture kits, medical draping, bandages, gauze, and other sterile products.
Modular and Customizable
Because your bag sealing needs are unique, the MPS 6300 is made to order with numerous user-selectable specifications and a comprehensive feature set. At no additional charge, you can configure your bag sealer s infeed direction, sealer orientation, sealing width, type of pressure rollers, and electrical supply.
Additional customizable options and equipment add-ons are available at competitive prices. Common upgrades include compression belts to remove ambient air or vacuum and gas flush systems for additional product protection and purity.
Certain Quality, Absolute Reliability
Legendary Plexpack quality and performance are built into every component to ensure consistent, precise operation and reliability 24/7. Emplex continuous band sealers deliver industry leading seal integrity on nearly any heat sealable soft, high density specialty film used in the medical and pharmaceutical industries.
Key Benefits and Features
- Consistent, validatable sealing
- Precise management and control of sealing process
- Stainless steel, medical grade construction
- Modular, made-to-order, user selections for electrical, infeed direction, sealer orientation, seal widths, and pressure rollers
- Industrial PC controller with easy to use 5.7 color touchscreen interface
- Easy access to sealing section
- Cool down mode prolongs life of seal bands
- Clear Lexan guard for safe monitoring of seal section
- Small footprint
- Standalone flexibility
- Plug and play
- All machines tested ANSI/PMMI B155.1 and CE approved.
- All parts UL/CSA aproved
- Continuous band sealer for optimum performance, strong seals and long life.
Equipment Add Ons
Plexpack equipment add ons are modular and can be fitted to bag sealers anytime during the life of the machine.
- Compression belts
- Vacuum systems
- Gas Flush systems
- Exair Trim Scrap Removal System
- Ink Jet Printer
- Product Shelf (standard or custom sizes)
- Heavy Duty or Specialized Conveyors
- Automated bag hangers and openers